♥ illi 'izzati bt. sengari ♥

♥ illi 'izzati bt. sengari ♥

Friday, December 31, 2010

♥ two zero one one ! ♥

~~nite darls!!
eyh is it nite already?
yea lor coz i'm in Malaysia rite now not in Europe...(hopefully 1 day my foot will reach there...amin =) )
don't care whether is it nite o evening o early nite...
but definitely this nite is the last nite in 2010...
wut a blast?
hehe...


Alhamdulillah, finally the year with full of memories (sweet, sad, happy, moody, bla bla bla...) is going to touch down... =)
me personally have fun with this 2010...
many 'peristiwa' happen in this wonderful year...
n i can't remember o memorize it very well...
mayb some kind like a very special, weird o really touch into my deep heart...
well u noe girls...
hehe...
n for sure all of us will get older a lil' bit...
hee...
just forget my age ok? =P


2 0 1 1...
cool huh?
very super creative !
good job creator... =)




cupcakes 2011

cute rite??
hehe...
choppp !
y cupcakes?
it's bcoz i always love cupcake n bcoz it's really sweet...
hehe...

there's another pic i really2 do love...
very sshhhwweeetttt... ♥ ♥ ♥


taaarrraaa !!!!  =)





C U T E ! 
♥ ♥ ♥

if this blog can become fb for a while, i will keep click the like button !
coz it's really cute...
oohhh my dear teddy...

waaiittt2 !!!
where's is ur RESOLUTION for 2011?
hehe...
actually i don't noe wut is my resolution coz i noe me myself is not ready for the resolution...
hehe...
naahhh kidding...

my resolutions are:
  • 1st : i want to finish my Degree...yeeeaahhh !! u go girls !! coz this next coming Monday is gonna be my final sem...Amin!
  • 2nd: i want to build my own career which is not connected with my studies...hehe...i want to be a businessGIRL since in school...but lil' abstracted...hehe...
  • 3rd: i want to build my own...................................................................................................... F.A. ......dot, dot, dot...weee!! =) 
  • 4th: hmm...that's all i guess...hehe...

N E X T !  

next is as usual 1 whole world is celebrating the new year count down...
everywhere on Earth...
with concert by artists, cultural show, new year movies, etc...
n of course all the youngsters will celebrate it with their friends...
but u noe wut?
i don't even care coz i really dislike this event...
sorry if i hurt some hearts...
me just sit, relax n chill at home with my family...

ok darls have a blast 2011 n success in wutever u do !
may Allah bless u...
amin...

the last pic from me in 2010 even its kinda late for me in blogger world...
but i don't even care...
i'm just learning n have fun with my life...


last but not least...

H A P P Y N E W 2 0 1 1 Y E A R !!!!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - header candies by Tayoindesign