♥ illi 'izzati bt. sengari ♥

♥ illi 'izzati bt. sengari ♥

Thursday, December 30, 2010

♥ t h a n k i e ♥

~~darls!!!
wuts up?
hopefully u r doing just fine... =D
i'm so bz with these past 2 days...
bz with wut?
with my business...
eyh OUR business...
but don't get me wrong...
i'm not doing a business with my boy but with my friends...
it's called LOVELY WARDROBE... =D


hmm let's move on darls !!!


y thankie o in full thank you?
bcoz i want to show my gratitude to my life...
i'm so so happy rite now... =)
i have my lovely families, my 'big' home =P, my study, my frens n of course my love ♥...
wut can i say is i'm so grateful for giving all of this in my entire life...


the 2nd part is i really love it...
thanx so much!
last 3 days we were watch a movie...
yeaahh a movie after a long time...
hee...
wut WE??
secret recipe... =P
thank you so much syg...♥ ♥ ♥
u wanna noe wut movie we watched?
please damn wait...
haha...













yess this movie...
GULLIVER'S TRAVELS...
i love this movie damn much after THE TAKERS !!
it's really a great movie...
actually this story was adapted from a book which i just found out while ago...
hehe...
for those who haven't watch this movie, u better book ur ticket now o just go to ur nearest cinema...=D
but for now, have a sneak preview of this movie...



great is it rite?
so wut u waiting for?
go to the cinema around u !! =D

then, after the movie we had lunch at 5pm...
haha...
is that still called 'LUNCH' ?? =)
we had sizzling yee mee at Klang Parade...
quite nice coz we r very hungry... 
hehe... =P




this is called 'MENGGEDIK' time...
haha...
i'm waiting for...   HIM ! =)

wait2...
where is my boy?
hehe...

ok that's all for now...
i'm yawning...
i'll be back !!
nite darls n sweet dream ! =)
♥ ♥ ♥

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - header candies by Tayoindesign