♥ illi 'izzati bt. sengari ♥

♥ illi 'izzati bt. sengari ♥

Sunday, December 26, 2010

♥ meet little izzati ♥

~~hye! =)
we meet again...
there is not much to say in this post...
just bout lil' me n peoples who i love the most...♥ ♥ ♥
of course la my family... =))
big hug n love for them...

my ♥ family...
love them soooo muuuccchhh !!!

my  mama n ayah...
cute is it? =)

my 3rd n 2nd brother...
like twin rite?

naaahh this is my last sister...

oo u wanna know bout me??
hehe...
wut do u want to know bout me?
hmm never mind laa i tell u...
hee...
u already know my name rite?
i'm the eldest one in my siblings aka kak long laa...
hehe...

yeaahh !! this is me ! =)

in my life not the only my family i have...
there is another person i truly in love...
guess who?? =)
please wait k...
ok that's all for today...
wut a day is it...
i'm not feeling very well... =(
pray for me ok?
till then...
nite darls !!
♥ ♥ ♥


0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - header candies by Tayoindesign