♥ illi 'izzati bt. sengari ♥

♥ illi 'izzati bt. sengari ♥

Sunday, February 13, 2011

♥ Ayun Ayunar My Style Contest ♥

~~Assalamualaikum...
ok i'm back again !!!
so i guess u all know wut is my entry all about rite?
yes it's a contest entry...
 Ayun Ayunar My Style Contest...
y suddenly i'm going to join this contest?
all bcoz of my friend...
cik nur hidayah...
hehe...



ok so, how to enter this contest?
1stly, choose n upload only ONE photo that shows ur style...
then tell a lil' bit about ur style...
  after that, link the banner contest to the contest entry...
n lastly paste ur entry link in her contest entry...
easy rite?

so, wut r u waiting for?
let's join this contest !
coz the prize is interesting also...

ok now where is my photo?
here it is...
sneak peak of me... =D




ok now is my chosen photo...
i hope this photo will describe my style... =)


now let's describe my style...
i'm wearing blue dress or pinafore with white love on it plus white plain shirt...
lite grey skinny jeans...
wrap up my head with blue pashmina n style it like hana tajima style plus with ribbon clip...
i'm wearing brown vintage wedges...
n lastly to complete my style, i accessorized with my white pearl bangle...

ok Ayun here it is...
i hope this photo will help u to decide...
n u will like it...
hehe...
plus i'm just enter for fun... =P

n for u girls don't forget to vote me !
but not now...
start voting 1/3/11-7/3/11...
hehe...



THANX !    =)

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - header candies by Tayoindesign